Terms & Conditions
1. Bookings must be made by a person over the age of 18 years.
2. The Thirsty Horse will make an application for a temporary drinks licence on your behalf to gain permission to serve alcohol, the booking is dependent on the licence been issued by the local council.
3. The Thirsty Horse reserves the right to refuse service under the licensing act and we operate a challenge 25 policy which means that if you or your guests look under 25 we will require a valid recognized proof of age if a member of the Thirsty Horse staff challenge the age of the customer. If age cannot be validated then refusal to serve will be given, it is the responsibility of the hirer to inform the guests that we will be requesting age verification from anyone who we feel looks under 25 years old.
4. Refusal will also be given to anyone acting abusive towards staff or customers or for anyone found to be buying drinks for a underage person or found to be overly intoxicated.
5. If the hirer would like to bring their own drinks onto the premises then a surcharge per bottle may apply, please discuss this with us beforehand.
6. As standard, plastic glassware will be used at all events. If you require any other form of glassware please discuss beforehand.
7. Products and prices may vary.
8. Cancellation within 30 days of the booking will result in a loss of deposit.
9. The Thirsty Horse has the necessary public liability insurance and the management holds a personal alcohol license.
10. If breakages occur through fault of the hirer or hirers guests then the relevant monies will be deducted from the deposit.
11. We cover both the North West and North East of England. We are happy to travel further, please contact us direct to discuss this.